1. INITIAL EVALUATOR TRAININGS
South Cook ISC offers a two-day Administrator Academy AA2001 that replaces the Growth Through Learning online training modules. Please check our list of events under Professional Learning/Administrator Academies for upcoming dates for AA2001: Illinois Performance Evaluation – Teacher Evaluation Training. This is the INITIAL TEACHER Evaluator Training – not a retraining.
Individuals who will be required to evaluate principals must take two Administrator Academies: AA 1865 and AA 3000. Both are offered at South Cook ISC. Please check our list of events under Professional Learning/Administrator Academies. This serves as both the INITIAL TEACHER Evaluator Training and the RETRAINING for Principal Evaluators.
NOTE: Starting January 2021, the combination of AA1865 and AA3000 will equate to AA2000, INITIAL PRINCIPAL EVALUATOR TRAINING.
TEACHER AND PRINCIPAL EVALUATORS
Those who evaluate Teachers AND Principals will be required to take three Administrator Academies: two-day Administrator Academy AA2001, and single-day Administrator Academies AA1865 and AA3000. All are offered at South Cook ISC. Please check our list of events under Professional Learning/Administrator Academies.
2. RETRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR TEACHER AND PRINCIPAL EVALUATORS
Please see the document below to determine which courses are needed for the Evaluator Retraining requirements. Remember, who you evaluate dictates which courses are needed:
- Teacher Evaluators (those who evaluate teachers) – look at the Teacher Evaluators column
- Principal Evaluators (those who evaluate principals) – look at the Principal Evaluators column
- Teacher AND Principal Evaluators (those who evaluate teachers and principals) – look at the Teacher and Principal column
PLACE HOLDER FOR DOC